Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rainy Saturday

HOLA, ALL.

It's been raining all day here. I'm not complaining, just saying;) I went to the movies to see "Learning To Drive"  I love Ben Kingsley and have followed Patricia Clarkson for many years. Good movie.

I have a couple of cards to share.



Another tri-fold card.
I really like the color combo for baby. I used Pan Pastels for stencil background. The circle die cut is from a sheet I distressed some time ago. There is a lot more yellow irl.


Lawn Fawn "love Your Selfie stamp set. colored with Copics.

Those of you who have followed me know how much I love visiting other blogs, watching tutorials and "casing" but I think I'm going to stop for awhile to see if I can come up/create cards on my own.
Do you take breaks from "trolling"? Leave a comment...I'd really like to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment