Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Sunday


Hola, Friends.

How are you?

Yesterday I went to the Copic: Dressed for Success workshop. So much fun and I learned a lot, too.
Class was taught by Debbie Olson. She taught the Hair and faces workshop I went to last year.

I don't have images from the class but I do have some cards.
This card design is a good way to use up all of those cardstock strips.
The image was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

 
 

 



 When I find a card design that I really like I make several. In this case I think it was six.
 I used one (unfortunately) with a "thinking of you" for a sympathy card.





A birthday card for my friend, Karen. A Penny Black image colored with Prisma colour pencils.

That's it for me today.
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment