Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sunny Saturday

Hi, All!
How are you?
Everything here is good. I'm so excited I won eight digital images from  "Little Miss Muffet" Stamps. My name/blog was drawn because I had their blinkie. How easy was that!?
                  
I'll have to start working on 'em so I can post what I've done. They are really cute...from their build a critter collection. A bear, squirrel, dog, skunk?, angel wings.

I have been busy playing around with my Copics (what else is new?) Here are some photos.


I was too lazy to set up my lightbox so the picture is dark:) The image is
from Stamping Bella" I followed Heather's water coloring tutorial. She is so good.
I love the way she talks...sort of down home/folksy. I always feel like a "real" artist
when I follow her.




Another Stamping Bella image from Heather using Copics. That's something else
I like about Heather...she does both Copic and watercolor. This is a card I'm working
on. Sometimes if I can't quite get the layout together I take pictures to give me an
idea of what works and what does'nt. I like this layout but still not sure about the DP?

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow!

Have a nice evening.
Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment