Saturday, June 16, 2012

Merry Month of June

Hi All.
How's it going? Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday.

I have been cleaning the studio for a couple of weeks now. Progress is slow. I think I'll
complete it this week-end while the temps are in the nineties.
Here are some pics... Hedgie was

Colored with Copics. My daughter suggested glitter for his fur(?) I thought Flower Soft!
He looks even cuter with it!

Felicity and Blair...



This is the layout I finally used.


This next one is another Stamping Bella image...posie pixie.
A lot of fun but not a lot to color. Luv her hair.




Break is over. I have been cleaning/re-arranging the linen closet, literally, all morning. I took stuff to the garage, to the attic and cleaned out a drawer of the file cabinet. Tossed bunches
of old magazines, manuals(for items I havent had in years) and I'll be looking for a re-cycling
center offering shredding services.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL

See you soon
Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment