Sunday, August 16, 2015

Paper dolls continued

Hi All.

I spent yesterday evening coloring with Copics, and Prismacolours and Crayola twistable pencils.




Her name is Summer by Julie Dougherty for Prima. I stamped her on  some Trader Joes ad paper.
The paper soaked up lots of Copic marker but blending was not all bad?
I also used some Prisma- colour pencils.
I got the brilliant idea of framing her. I'll take her to work for display.


 
This cute guy is from the My Favorite Things "You Gnome Me" stamp set.
I colored him with Copics some time ago. I had the base card from a shaker that just didn't stay together, work for me.
I am quite happy with the re-working. I used seed beads for the shaker material.

I am starving! Think I'll have lunch at Mariano's.
Talk to you later





No comments:

Post a Comment