Thursday, July 30, 2015

We're Havin' A Heat Wave...

Hi All. Hope you're staying cool.
I wanted to share my latest "obsession" Julie Nutting's paper dolls. I have several finished.
The problem is the studio is the messiest I have ever seen. Until I do some cleaning I wont be able to take pictures.
Maybe after Jazzercise?

I'm back with a couple of pics.



Her name is Chiara. I stamped her on text paper, colored her with Copics and pieced her from old designer paper.
I think the sentiment is from a Wendy Vecchi set? I will add some ribbon and call her done.

Next up is "Ruby"


I will add some embellishments. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

This last pic is of the other 3 dolls.

Oops someone is missing. Too tired to figure out who.

Thanks for stopping by. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment