Saturday, June 22, 2013

Rainy Saturday

Good morning!

I'm thinking today might be a good day to just chill. I went to class so...

I tried clear and white embossing on the white cardstock...I like it.
What I finally figured out is that this particular cardstock is a lighter
weight than I like to use for my card base.

Here's a picture of the white card I was talking about in my previous post, using the embossed cardstock as base.

 And here's the blue

Which do you prefer? BTW this sketch was from Elizabeth Allan.

I have some more Pure Innocence digi images colored with Copics and
paper pieced.






I've become a little obsessive with the paper piecing...so relaxing.

This last image is from an old, old stamp.

That's all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment