Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hello, all!

Hope you have had a great week-end? As usual they go by way too quickly!

I have some cards and an album.



This album was from Sandi Genovese. She used it for some very pretty pics of
roses taken by a photographer friend. I plan to give it to a friends daughter
who is expecting a baby girl next month. I wish I had used a heavier weight
paper but...



The image I used for this card and the album is a digi from the same company
but I cant remember which one. Sorry;( Both are colored with Copics.


This little mouse image is one I've used before..the right amount of
flowers so it does'nt require a lot of coloring...quick!


Another Pure Innocence image. This one colored with pencils. The shaped
card was one used on a PB&J video.


Pure Innocence digi image colored with Copics.



Penny Black stamp...colored with Copics.

That's all I have for you today.
I've been thinking it's been quite awhile since I made a box...next post.

Till then

Mikki
 



No comments:

Post a Comment