Monday, March 25, 2013

busy week-end

Hi All,

It was a very busy birthday week-end! Dinner on Friday, a movie on Saturday and breakfast yesterday. I'm off today so I was able to sleep in:)

I did get a lot of coloring and card making done and a class with
Sandy Allnock. I have a card using the image from Saturday's class as well as an image from January's.


We used an image from "Fred, She Said". I was happy with my coloring until I photographed it...the leaves should have been blended more;(

This next image I used on a card for my grandson, Sean. I colored the image back in January. I never got around to using it for Valentine's...works perfectlyfor a boys b-day. IMHO.


 I put some dimensional glaze on his eyes and enamel accents on his antenna.

Going to try to send pics to Sandy. Wish me luck;)

Thanks for dropping by. Talk to you soon.

Mikki

 

No comments:

Post a Comment