Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting in the spirit

Hello!
I decided I needed a new centerpiece for the dining room table. It required a trip to Pottery Barn.
Unfortunately, they didn't have what I needed.  They did have a really cute Santa pillow and
some potted pine trees.  I don't know if I ever mentioned that I collect Christmas trees. I got the
idea to create a centerpiece using some of my trees and the pines from PB.

I added some pine cones, candles and curled ribbon around the base of the trees. I
have some faux snow somewhere. When I find it I'll add it. I'm really happy with it.
What do you think?
Couldn't resist sharing the Santa pillow!

Is'nt he cute?!
The Christmas Pillow collection is a story for another day.
Back to work tomorrow-the week-ends seem to fly.

Talk to you soon.

Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment