Sunday, October 10, 2010

quiet sunday

Quiet Sunday-I blew off my jazzercise this am and slept in. Feeling a little out of sorts-could it b due to my flu
shot? Thursday?
Yesterday I finished the halloween cards for my great nephew, Caleb and my grand niece, Ryleigh.
The "Vlad" image is from "Imag-e-nations"
Can't get enuf of "baby trick or treat" digi image. (C C Designs)

Both images were colored with Copics(of course).
The "Winter Scene" pieces were "lifted" from Shari Carroll's "inchie panel card" (video)
I just framed 'em and used a self adhesive easel stand. I'll probably take them to work

for display.  If you get a chance check out the video-so fun!
Also check out Basic Grey's nu website/gallery. After a rocky start I was able to
post two projects using their papers.

Gonna watch Human Target again (luv Mark Valley ever since "Another World")
Enjoy the rest of ur Sunday and have a great week.
mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment